I just returned from Dallas, Texas where I attended the “Color Your Mind” Women’s Conference at New Beginnings. I wish all of you could have been with me. Once again Pastor Tiz really nailed it. I always come away from her presentations feeling renewed and re-energized. This year she invited an equally amazing woman to minister with her at the conference. Shaneen Clarke resides in London, England and is a noted author, speaker and evangelist.
These are some of the sound bites from these two mighty women of God that stood out to me in the conference:
- Every new level of growth requires a new level of thinking
- Nurturing revenge, anger and bitterness is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to get sick
- How you think is how you talk. Change the way you speak and your emotions will follow.
- Miracles happen when preparation meets opportunity. Proper preparation results in better performance.
- Marinate yourself in the Word of God.
- Christ is a mind dweller
- In business, do not join partners with the wrong person. Who you share your purse with affects your business.
- Satan thinks strategically so we need to have a strategy to defeat him. Use the weapons of God: His blood, Word and Name
Here is a pictorial of the conference. I think you might recognize some of the women in the photos.
Pastor Tiz is out of the country this week speaking at an international women’s conference. Be sure to keep her in your prayers as she tells the world how it “Tiz”. God bless you Pastor Tiz and may His angels bear your up in their arms and keep you safe. And may the blessing you have been to all of us be seeded back into your life ten thousand fold!